Join the revolution as Level Up! IGNITE heads to Cavite this February 8!
Level Up!’s kick-starter event of the year will be at TRIC Internet Cafe Inc in Imus, Cavite this Saturday, February 8 for one whole day of gaming awesome! Bring your friends, guildmates, and fellow Level Up! fans and enjoy a line up of events from your favorite Level Up! games like Ran, Cabal, Ragnarok, Perfect World, Audition, Rohan, Grandchase, Assault Fire and Flyff. Exciting tournaments, event shops and raffles await you when you go to a Level Up! IGNITE event!
TRIC Internet Cafe Inc
2/F Corona Building, 155 Nueno Ave., Brgy. Poblacion 4D, Imus, Cavite
CABAL ONLINE 3×3 CARNAGE –LU! IGNITE Mini Tournament
- The first eight (8) teams of three (3) members to register during the event will qualify.
- Upon registration, each team must present the following (only presented, not collected):
- Unscratched LU! PREPAID CARD totaling to 500 LU! CREDITS or above per team (Cards should be purchased in the event venue).
- Registration will be conducted on a first-come, first-accepted basis. All team members must be present during registration.
- Registration is from 10:00 AM – 12:00 noon only.
- Participants shall use pre-made characters provided by the CABAL PH Team, each with its own standard equipment and potions.
- Tournament Style is 3v3 PK Battle. Once a character is killed, the gamer is requested to raise their hands.
- Each match will be conducted through best of three eliminations. First to win (by being the first to eliminate 3 of their enemies) a round will win the match. When the final two teams are determined, we will follow the best of five format.
For the Winning Team Only (3 Members)
- 1 30-Day Blessing Bead Supreme per member
- 1 Chaos Box Avatar per member
- 1 Permanent Black Alpaca Pet Card per member
- 1 30-Day Archridium Epaulet of Guardian per member
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All Level Up! Games Terms and Conditions apply.
- Level Up! Games employees are not allowed in any way to participate in the competition.
- All participants, upon registration, have agreed to play fairly at all times during the competition. The use of any third-party programs, exploitation of bugs or any similar activities that lead to unfair advantage over their opponents is subject to verbal warning or eventual disqualification depending upon the discretion of the tournament facilitator.
- The event facilitator reserves the right to disqualify any participant or team member for violating the tournament regulations, or for causing disturbance or delay to the tournament.
- Teams may only change their line-up before every match. Exception may be made in case of character bugs or issues as deemed fair by the tournament facilitator.
- All participants should remain at the tournament venue during the competition. Failure to appear ten (10) minutes after the team or a single team member is called will cause the tournament facilitator to commence the tournament without them/him (loss by default if team fails to appear).
- Official complaints must be raised to the event facilitator only by the team captain during or immediately after a round.
- The event facilitator, being in charge of the tournament proper, should be respected at all times. Punking, name-calling, cursing, threatening or causing physical damage to him/her may force them to disqualify the offender as they deems fit.
- All rules and regulations not covered here will be explained by the tournament facilitator at the event proper.
- The Tournament Facilitator/GM’s decision is final.
Wag na mag-atubili! Kitakits sa February 8, Saturday, sa TRIC Internet Cafe in Imus, Cavite para sa Level Up! Ignite!