Every year, top Guilds from across the Six Servers come together and battle it out in the biggest and most prestigious in-game guild competition in CABAL PH — The Battle for Guild Prime. Widely recognized as the ultimate test of a guild’s strength, popularity and camaraderie, Guild Prime winners are legends in their own rights.
Now on its sixth year, Guild Prime promises bigger challenges and fiercer competition.
Guild Prime VI will run from October 1 to November 30, 2014.
To qualify for Guild Prime VI 6v6 tournament, a Guild must belong to the list of the Top 50 Guild on their Server. Other point system is also applicable to Guilds which are not in the list.
The objective is to gain as many Guild Prime Points as your guild can during the competition period.
GP6 POINT SYSTEM
Guild Prime Points will come from quest badges collected, cash shop expense and from the Guild vs Guild tournament.
- Badge Collection Event will be activated this October 16, 2014. The badge drop will end on December 4, 2014 at around 11:59 PM. We highly recommend members of each guild to stay on their respective Guilds before our final Counting this November 30, 2014 (12 Midnight). However, the badges collected from December 1, 2014 12:01 AM onwards will no longer be counted and will disappear from the character inventories on December 4, 2014.
- Badges are character-binding items.
- Badges will not drop in the following dungeons: (Ruina Station, Altar of Siena 1, Altar of Siena 2, Illusion Castle Radiant Hall)
- Cash Points are earned by the guild where the highest-leveled character belongs to (in case account has more than two highest-leveled characters, the guild where the character with the higher Honor Points will get the Cash points).
- Only real CABAL Cash (CC converted from LevelUp credits) will be considered, as CABAL Cash from gift vouchers are considered ‘virtual’ cash and will not be part of the computations.
- Cash Spent count will start on October 1 to November 30, 2014.
- Details of the 6V6 Tournament will be announced soon as this will have a separate schedule.
PENALTY POINT SYSTEM
Badge Wipe-Out will be implemented to those characters/account for every member on the guild proven to have used AOE, Wall Hack, Speed Hack/No Skill Delay, Auto Dungeon Finish or Damage Hack including BOT programs during the competition proper. Offenders will also receive the account suspension penalty. If you have seen unrighteous act kindly report it here with an evidence attached, preferably a video.
Note that only reports from October 1 to November 27 will be eligible for the penalty points.
Guild Prime VI Standings will be updated every Thursdays and will be posted on the CABAL website.
The Guilds with the most number of Guild Prime points will be ranked Champion, 1st- Runner Up and 2ndRunner-up, and will receive the following rewards:
a. Permanent Guild Emblem
For the top three (3) Guilds per Server
Note: If the winning guild already has an emblem, they can choose from below options:
(1) Change their emblem logo
(2) Extend their guild title by 60 days
c. In-game Items (For Server Champions only)
Announcement of Final Rankings: Week of December 1, 2014
*Mechanics and prizes are subject to change.