Knocked a GM down
1. GM will announce the start of event.
2. Players must go to channel 11, Forgotten Ruin.
3. First three who kill the GM wins.
*In case the player killed the GM twice, he/she will not get a prize for the 2nd kill.
- 15D Title: Knocked a GM down
- Lvl. 8 Hardness Capsule (100M Alz bounty)
1. There will be 4 Major brackets: Participants shall be getting the first eight (first come first serve) registered participants for the PVP War in the CABAL Online Forums under In-game & SNS Events! for this event.
Four Major Brackets:
• Wraith Division: Level 79 to 109
• Mossite Division: Level 110 to 140
• Cornus Division: Level 141 to 169
• Manticore Division: Level 170 to 190
2. This is a single elimination only; the schedule will be posted after the bracketing is drafted randomly thru challonge.com
3. Strictly no substitution.
Sample Registration for Gladiator’s Fury Category (Manticore Division)
• In-game Name (IGN): GM Finn
• Guild: GM Nation
• Level: 190
(Please do not forget to attach a screenshot of your character in your entry)
General Event Conditions:
1. TPP is strictly forbidden.
2. No BM1, BM2, BM3 only Aura is allowed.
2. The use of items (ex: return core, GPS, etc) or buff potions is also prohibited.
3. Players cannot hide in towns during the start of the duel.
4. Players cannot be buffed by other players. Before they buff themselves, they shall be partied with the CABAL Official and with their opponent. Party buffs are not allowed. The main purpose of the party with the official and your opponent is to monitor the buffs and HP.
5. Players are expected 30 minutes before their schedule.
6. Tournament map is Port Lux.
7. Rules and Schedule may be subject to change by the organizer at any time.
8. Decision’s of the Judges are final and binding
PVP Winner per bracket:
- 30D Special title: Battle Commander
- 30D Lightsaber Chakram
- 30D Blessing Bead Plus Ultimate
- 7D Blessing Bead Plus
- GMs will announce the start of the event. Participants must go to the event channel to join.
- GM will randomly ask 5 questions in-game about Cabal in and out of the game.
- The first player to shout the right answer will win the event.
- Total of 5 rounds
- X10 Superior Odd Circle
- x10 SP Potion (Lv4)
- x10 Megaphone