FORCE SHIELDER’S FORTITUDE
1. There are 5 Major Brackets for the Event.
-Only the first 8 registrants per server will be qualified:
2. Knockout System for eliminations; Best of 3 for the Final Match.
3. Strictly no substitution.
General Event Conditions:
1. TPP is strictly forbidden.
2. BM1, BM2, BM3 is prohibited. Only Aura is allowed.
3. The use of items (ex: Return Stone, Warp Item, Resurrection Item) or buff potions is also prohibited.
4. Players cannot hide in towns during the start of the duel.
5. Players cannot be buffed by other players. Before they buff themselves, they shall be partied with the Game Master in-charge and with their opponent. Party buffs are not allowed. The main purpose of the party with the official and your opponent is to monitor the buffs and HP.
6. Players are expected to be online 30 minutes before their PVP schedule.
7. Tournament map is Port Lux.
8. Rules and Schedule are subject to change by the organizer at any time.
9. The decision of the Judge is FINAL
10. Registration period is from February 28, until March 15, 2015 (11:59PM) only.
Send your entries to email@example.com containing your in-game information above.
Sample Registration for Force Shielder’s Fortitude Category
Subject Title: Tyrant Division
• Character Name (IGN): CM Kiel
• Guild: GM Team
• Level: 190
• Server: All Servers
(Please do not forget to attach a screenshot of your character in your entry)
30D Special title: Battle Commander
30D HellForge Blade/Crystal
30D Blessing Bead Plus Ultimate
10D HellForge Blade/Crystal
10D Blessing Bead +
3D Blessing Bead Plus
Take note that all prizes are account bind.
*Mechanics and Prizes are subjected to change.
KIEL The GM (Kill the GM)
Rise up to the challenge and enter CM Kiel’s domain!
Mechanics and General Guidelines:
- Players must go to channel 11, Forgotten Ruin after the GM announces his arrival.
- The use of TPP or any Hack tool is forbidden. Characters using the programs will be dealt with immediately.
- Since the area is a War Channel/Map, it’s OK to use a blocking strategy/PK to delay the opposing nation.
- First three characters to kill the GM wins.
|Mercury||3:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Venus||3:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Mars||3:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Jupiter||Will be moved to a new date and time|
|Saturn||Will be moved to a new date and time|
|Neptune||Will be moved to a new date and time|
- 3 Winners per Server
- [Special Title] 30D Knock A GM Down
- Hardness Capsule Lv. 8 (100m Alz)
Scavenger Hunt (Forum)
Event Schedule: Every Saturday of March 2015 (3:00 PM Onwards)
Go on a quest and race against time to search for some missing object that was scattered across Nevareth!
- For each round, the FM’s will post a screenshot of an object that can be found inside the game.
- The first forumer to find the object and post a screenshot of his / her character standing near the given
object will win that round.
- Edited posts will be disqualified.
- Screenshots must be embedded in the post. Links are not valid entries.
- A forumer can only win once during the whole event.
- A forumer can only participate once for each round.
- 7D Inexhaustible HP Potion (Lv. 4)
- 7D Inexhaustible MP Potion (Lv. 4)
- 15D Blessing Bead Supreme
- 30D [Special Title] Adventurer of the New World (HP+100, MP+100, Attack+10, Magic Attack+10, Defense Rate+30, Attack Rate+30, Defense+10) Lvl1. (Title Effect increases with CDI and CRI bonus as Lvl of Title progresses)
Adventurer of the New World
HP+100, MP+100, Attack+10, Magic Attack+10, Defense Rate+30, Attack Rate+30, Defense+10
Pioneer of the New World
HP+150, MP+150, Attack+15, Magic Attack+15, Defense Rate+50, Attack Rate+50, Defense+15
Introducer of the New World
HP+200, MP+200, Attack+20, Magic Attack+20, Defense Rate+100, Attack Rate+100, Defense+20, Critical Rate+1%, Critical DMG+1%
*Mechanics and Prizes are subjected to change.
CABAL Facebook Cover Making Contest
Theme: “CABAL Summerkada”
- Create an awesome Facebook Cover for CABAL Online PH.
- Your entry must be an original illustration, either in the form of digital art, traditional illustration (Hand Drawn) colored ; 850×315 in sizes, 72 to 300 dpi and saved as a jpeg, gif or png. File must be less than 10MB.
- Submit your entry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: CABAL Summerkada: Facebook Cover ENTRY. Don’t forget to include the following details in the email:
- Character Name:
- Contact Details:
- Submission of entries is from March 2, 2015 to March 31, 2015 (11:59PM)
- The CABAL Online Team will choose 8 winners and will have the chance to see their winning entries at our official Facebook page as weekly covers.
- Your submissions should feature characters from CABAL Online PH (in-game characters or digital characters) and must not include characters from other games.
- Nudity, gore and offensive/sensitive images are not allowed.
- You can also make use of the EST Soft, PlayPark, LevelUP and CABAL Online logo for your entry. (Leave a free space on the lower LEFT side of the image to give way for the profile picture)
Criteria for Judging:
- Creativity and Originality: 40%
- Presentation: 30%
- Relevance to the Theme: 30%
- [Permanent] Weapon Skin of Choice
- [Permanent] Head Gear of Choice
- Pet Change Kit Card of Choice
- 15D Blessing Bead Ultimate
-CABAL Online PH Team