It’s CABALoween season, CABALists! Feel the spook of Halloween at the comfort of your homes with CABAL Online’s CABALoween SNS Events.
Your favorite CABALoween activity is finally here. Showcase your talent in writing and drawing by joining the Comics Making Contest!
- Create a comics story that must not exceed 3 pages.
- The story must be in line with the CABALoween concept.
- The output must be in COMICS format. (3 images Portrait)
- Send your entries to email@example.com with an email subject of CABALoween 2020: Comics Making Contest.
- Include your IGN, Server, Level, Battle Class, and Comics Title.
- The CABAL Team will choose the best 3 comics to win the rewards.
- Deadline is on October 31, 11:59 PM.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
- Creativity and Originality – 40%
- Presentation – 30%
- Relevance to the Theme – 30%
- Blessing Beads Ultimate [30D]
- Inexhaustible HP Potion Lv.4 [30D]
- Inexhaustible MP Potion Lv.4 [30D]
- [Costume] Welcome to Nightmare (Permanent)
- Happy Birthday Ring [15D]
- x300 Force Gems
- Blessing Beads Ultimate [15D]
- Inexhaustible HP Potion Lv.4 [15D]
- Inexhaustible MP Potion Lv.4 [15D]
- [Costume] Welcome to Nightmare (15D)
- Happy Birthday Ring [7D]
- x200 Force Gems
- Blessing Beads Ultimate [7D]
- Inexhaustible HP Potion Lv.4 [7D]
- Inexhaustible MP Potion Lv.4 [7D]
- [Costume] Welcome to Nightmare (7D)
- Happy Birthday Ring [3D]
- x100 Force Gems
- Blessing Beads Ultimate [3D]
- Inexhaustible HP Potion Lv.4 [3D]
- Inexhaustible MP Potion Lv.4 [3D]
- [Costume] Welcome to Nightmare (3D)
- Happy Birthday Ring [1D]
Please note that all rewards are set to character bind.
Not Scary At All, Scary, Very Scary
Share your spine-chilling stories to feel the spirit of CABALoween!
- Share a scary story you experienced through: http://bit.ly/CABALPH_NotScaryAtAllScaryVeryScary and include your
- Battle Class:
- Mobile Number:
- Once done, tag 2 friends with the hashtags #CABALOnlinePH #COPH #CABALNation on the PlayPark CABAL Online PH Facebook post.
- Don’t forget to like and share the post!
- The top 3 scariest stories will be featured on the cabalph Instagram page.
- Deadline is on October 26, 12:00 NN
- P100 Promo Code for Online Food Delivery
Consolation (2 winners)
- P100 Promo Code for Online Food Delivery
Champions, it’s time to answer the call of Nevareth as you crawl your way to the top of this in-game event! Get ready for the much awaited 5v5 Carnage in the PlayPark All-Stars Kickoff Tournament! Choose your battle wisely. It could be your last.
5V5 Carnage – Set yourself for some good old fashion brawl Beat the All Star and Battle Royale Champions: – The carnage continues against the very best there is this coming PlayPark All Star/XP 2020.
- October 23, 2020 – Visayas Leg
- October 30, 2020 – Mindanao Leg
- November 6, 2020 – NCR Leg
- November 13, 2020 – North Luzon Leg
- November 20, 2020 – South Luzon Leg
- November 27, 2020 – Finals: Visayas Leg vs Mindanao Leg and NCR vs North vs South Luzon Leg
- Finals: December 13, 2020 | Venue TBA
REGIONAL ONLINE TOURNAMENT: 5V5 Carnage (Captains Mode)
To start the journey, spread across the Philippines are three (3) major matches. In each region, only two teams will move on to the finals. The very best teams will represent Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao to face off the defending champion at the Live Grand Finals of Playpark XP 2020.
- 100 PlayPark Load for each member. A total of 500 PlayPark Load for the team.
- Assemble a 5-member team.
- A participant can only register to the region he/she lives in (ex. Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao). Hence, we require a valid ID which states a player is a resident of that area.
- A team of mixed residents under different region is not allowed.
- Team captain must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the recent photo pictures of every member, contact numbers, clear photo of each member’s valid IDs and screenshot of your characters with the following information.
- EMAIL SUBJECT:
- CABAL 5v5 Carnage PPASXP Kickoff Tournament
- What Region Leg your team represent:
- Team Captain’s IGN, Battle Class & Facebook profile link:
- Team Members’ IGN & Battle Class:
- Contact numbers of each member:
- Members individual email address and Full Names:
- Submit 1 valid ID with address and 2 photo (picture) of each member.
- Photo Requirements (Plain Background, Black Shirt)
- Sample Front-view photo.
- Sample Semi-side view photo.
- (Photos will be used for banner purposes in-case your team wins.)
- In-game screenshot of your character attachment (each member):
- Region: Mindanao Leg
- Team Captain: PlayerTest5 (WA) facebook.com/playertest5
- Server: TestServer
- Team Members:
- PlayerTest1 (FS)
- PlayerTest2 (GL)
- PlayerTest3 (BL)
- PlayerTest4 (WI)
- Contact Numbers:
- PlayerTest5 – 09991234567
- PlayerTest1 – 09991234567
- PlayerTest2 – 09991234567
- PlayerTest3 – 09991234567
- PlayerTest4 – 09991234567
- Email Address:
- PlayerTest5 – email@example.com
- PlayerTest1 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- PlayerTest2 – email@example.com
- PlayerTest3 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- PlayerTest4 – email@example.com
Note: Photo pictures & in-game screenshots of your character must be renamed to each members real complete names.
- A maximum of 8 teams can register. First come first serve basis (All five members should be present; terms and conditions apply).
- Participants line-up is final (No changing of team members throughout the championship).
- Pre-Registration – October 1, 2020
- Deadline of Email Registration: October 14, 2020
- Make sure that you have followed the correct registration format.
- Entries will be properly reviewed if the account or characters in it are active.
- No dummy accounts as receivers.
- The character provided in the email will be deemed a players final entry. (No changing of IGNs)
- Once we go to the 8 teams, GM will communicate via email for the process.
REGIONAL PRIZES (Elimination)
- Rewards will be awarded on the registered character name and server of each member. All items are set to character bind and are strictly non-transferable
- Champion [1 per member]
- 2,000 Cabal Cash credits
- [60D] Arcana of Chaos +15
- [60D] Arcana of Laws +15
- [60D] [Special Title] My Mom’s Friend’s Son
- Force Gem Package x500
- Runner Up [1 per member]
- 1,000 Cabal Cash credits
- [30D] Arcana of Chaos +15
- [30D] Arcana of Laws +15
- [30D] [Special Title] My Mom’s Friend’s Son
- Force Gem Package x300
- Consolation [1 per member]
- 500 Cabal Cash credits
- [3D] Arcana of Chaos +15
- [3D] Arcana of Laws +15
- [3D] [Special Title] My Mom’s Friend’s Son
- Force Gem Package x100
- Champion [1 per member]
- Top-Up and CABAL Cash conversion must be done on the same day of the event.
- Participants shall use pre-made characters provided by the CABAL PH Team, each with its own standard equipment.
- Each team’s captain bans and chooses characters for the team. The captains are able to ban 3 among 8 classes for their team. After the captain chooses the 5 characters, each player chooses from their captain’s selection. 30 seconds are alloted for bans and picks.
- Character and Skill set up time is only up to 5 minutes. Participants will be forced to play with the current settings after set up time is over.
- Tournament map: Arcane Trace (middle).
- Tournament style: 5v5 PK Battle, 5 min duration per round.
- Once a character is killed, the participant is required to raise their hand off the keyboard/mouse.
- Each match will be conducted through a knockout elimination system
- If there’s only 3 teams available, the match will be conducted through a round robin system.
- The winning team will move on to the next round until only one champion remains.
GOOGLE MEET MECHANICS:
- Have your teammates a stable internet connection to avoid any technical difficulties.
- Your teammates need to download and create an account for Google Meet in your phones so that we can track your team’s live stream and incorporate it in our streaming platform.
- Google Meet video call guide:
- We will send an invite link thru email.
- Team leaders must provide each member their email addresses.
- Player’s Camera:
- The face of the player and screen must be visible.
- If any of your teammates are not present on or before the tournament, we shall proceed with only the remaining team members.
- Team Captain will do a roll a dice
- The Team Captain who gets the highest roll number has the eligibility to decide first if he will choose either Ban or Pick.
|Ban Pick Sequence|
|If Team Captain choose to BAN first||If Team Captain Choose to Pick first|
|Team Captain: Highest Roll||Team Captain: Lowest Roll||Team Captain: Highest Roll||Team Captain: Lowest Roll|
PLAYER’S RESPONSIBILITY AND GUIDELINES (Tournament Guidelines)
- Teams must designate a Team Captain who will handle all decisions for the team.
- Officials will consider decisions made by the team captain as final for the entire team.
- Each participating Team must have a valid passport which is not required in the Qualifiers. However, it is required in the Semi Finals.
- Passport must have an expiration date of no less than one year from the date of Playpark All-Stars/XP 2020 announcement.
- Setup period before the actual match is 5 minutes only.
- Players who fail to take advantage of the 5 minute setup time must begin playing with whatever configuration and character setup they are left with.
- No time extension for the setup will be given.
- Technical issues that occur past the two minute mark during an ongoing match will not be entertained. The team shall continue to play within the tournament mechanics.
- A participating team is eligible for two (2) substitute players which will be declared on the pre-registration period.
- Substitute players can only play when 1 or 2 main players is/are not available.
- These substitutes are not entitled to play for other teams under regional matches (PH Regional).
- There is no age limit BUT qualified substitutes must be 18 years old or above.
TIME LIMIT AND MANAGEMENT
- Setup time is 5 minutes ONLY.
- Match is 5 minutes long. If in case both teams have the same number of players still alive, a time extension of 3 minutes will be given.
TECHNICAL ISSUES AND DISCONNECTION
- Users are allowed to return if the disconnection happened before the 1 minute mark and if there are no casualties in both teams.
- Any game disconnection/interruption that will happen past the 1 minute mark will no longer be entertained by the tournament marshal.
- Any technical difficulties during the match, the captains shall arrive with a decision. If in any case, no mutual decision has been made, the tournament marshal has the FINAL SAY.
- Zoning Foul– This is defined as moving your character in an unauthorized area or refusing to follow move orders issued by the GM in-game.
- 1st Offense: Warning
- 2nd Offense: User will not be able to play 1 round
- 3rd Offense: Team Disqualification
- Skill Foul– This is defined as using skills in the tournament area before the countdown by the head marshal.
- Striking Foul– This is defined as striking any of the GMs in game.
- 1st Offense: Warning
- 2nd Offense: User will not be able to play 1 round
- 3rd Offense: Team Disqualification
- Technical Foul– This is defined as engaging in any behavior that is unsportsmanlike and includes excessive profanity or violence against property or individuals including the marshals.
- Auto Team Disqualification
- The use of Frontier Stone during a match is prohibited.
- The use of Battle Modes 1, 2, and 3 is not allowed during the tournament.
- Remove the battle mode icon from your skill quick slot to avoid pressing the skill during matches.
- The use of other items that are not in the tournament account is also prohibited.
- If two (2) or more members fail to arrive at the venue for their scheduled match, the present complete team will be declared as the automatic winner.
- Intentional disconnection (ALT F4/Manual DC) will lead to the forfeiture of the match.
- Players are expected to behave in a respectful and sportsmanlike manner at all times.
- Teams/members of the team exhibiting unruly conduct will be disqualified, handing the opposing team the match.
- Players are not allowed to abandon their terminals without the marshal’s approval. Teams with at least one (1) member who abandoned their terminal without the marshal’s approval will be disqualified and are not eligible to claim any prizes from the tournament.
- Employees, suppliers and service providers of PlayPark and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity are disqualified from joining any stage, including the finals, of any PlayPark AllStars and any of its sub-tournaments. This also includes the use of characters they own and accounts they maintain.
- Premium Item Rewards are set to Character or Account Binding.
- PlayPark has the right to hold and not give all prizes to disqualified teams.
- The decision of the Referees, Game Masters, and tournament officials is FINAL.
PlayPark Tournament Rules and prizes are subject to change without prior notice.
Highlights of Battle Royale of the CABAL Domination 12th Anniversary:
The commentators for the 5v5 Carnage Battle Royale are Dylan Ensui and Infinity and they invited the viewers to support and watch the battle royale online stream here on facebook because 120 giveaways throughout the stream but once the stream reaches 3,000 views, a special prize will be given aside from the 120 giveaways. A new patch of CABAL which is Episode XXV “Rise of the Ancients”, additional patch notes were added specifically for returning players to increase their character level and stats. The patch notes include two new dungeons, “Ancient Tomb” and “The Labyrinth” wherein a lot of rare drops can be looted. Aside from that, the most anticipated by players are the amp scrolls and attack/defense rate scrolls which can be also found. Troglo’s secret shop is another highlight of the new episode, because it easily helps the returning players busy on farming and leveling in the game to gain stronger items. Other interesting additions to the game such as: Platinum Insignia, new quests/missions upon reaching level 200. Winners from the Arcane Battle were recognized once again which happened last August 15, 2020 namely: MugiwaraPirates, Kolokoys and NoBitterPlease in all servers. The 5v5 battle royale is a team battle of coordination, skills, strategy and technique using pre-made characters with same equipment, stats and skills for all team members. This is a round robin match whichever team gets the highest points will win the tournament. Aura and combo are the important rules of the battle. Upon reaching 1,000 stream views, the commentators dropped the first clue for 3,000 views special prize and which is “dylanplays.” A lot of viewers commented and guessed what the special prize would be but of course, the commentators lips’ were tight and instead they invited them to share the online stream to reach #3000.
Game 1 Line-up: Team AlamMoYungMasakit: FS, FA, FG, BL, WA
Team MugiwaraPirates: FS,FG, GL, WA, WI
In the first round, MugiwaraPirates cornered and broke the spirit shield of force archer and initiated attacks while team AlamMoYungMasakit planned to take down the wizard. Team AMYM counterattacked and then the wizard of MugiawaraPirates panicked during the game and used art of force control, fortunately the gladiator stepped up to defend and reset the play. Aside from being a killer, gladiator can also be a source of defense for the team. In the end, team AlamMoYungMasakit failed to fight back and MugiwaraPirates won the first round. For the next round, the gladiator’s strategy is to find the force archer with curse dodge while AMYM planned to take down the gladiator as quickly as possible because of its shield. Unfortunately, they were not successful because of the difficult execution of gameplay and instead, they were beaten by their opponent. MugiwaraPirates won the first game with a standing of 2 wins and 0 Lose.
The analysis by our commentators is that whichever team successfully kills first without any casualties to their own team will gain the advantage. But it is another story when both teams kill their opponent. Therefore, the next game was very interesting since both teams are one of the best teams in this tournament.
Game 2 Line-up: Team MugiwaraPirates: FS, FB, FG, WI, GL
Team KOLOKOYS: FA, FS, FG, BL, WA
Team MugiwaraPirates attacked the force archer and on the other hand, team KOLOKOYS also pressured and attacked the force blader for him not to be debuffed. The force archer of the team KOLOKOYS were miraculously not affected by the debuffs then team KOLOKOYS also started to attack the force blader fortunately, gladiator defended. In the end, team KOLOKOYS successfully killed the force blader and got the advantage because they still have the mass healing of the force archer and the shadow shield of the force shielder. MugiwaraPirates turned the table not long after they successfully killed team KOLOKOYS’ force archer and blader. Team KOLOKOYS fought back and killed the force gunner although their force gunner was dying at the same time. The pressure on both teams were increasing yet still very interesting since it is a 3v3 situation. The wizard continued to attack the opponent’s force gunner despite the difficulty because of its fade. 2v3 situation in favor of team MugiwaraPirates. Both force shielder and warrior chased the wizard while team MugiwaraPirates were waiting for the time to finish. For round 1 team MugiwaraPirates won.
Onto round 2, the force archer were silenced while the team was chasing force blader. The gladiator failed to defend right after force blader was killed. Both teams ran out of heals and team KOLOKOYS suppressed the gladiator and then successfully killed. Team KOLOKOYS next targeted the wizard. 3v3 situation after team MugiwaraPirates’ blader was killed. In terms of health points, team KOLOKOYS got the advantage and the force gunner started to increase its defense. force gunner, force shielder, warrior versus force gunner, force shielder and wizard situation. While in terms of fire power, team MugiwaraPirates has more damage than team KOLOKOYS. Their warrior successfully killed the opponent’s force shielder while slowly attacking the wizard. In the end, team KOLOKOYS won the second round with a 3v1 situation.
Analysis for the third round of game 2, the force blader will initiate using a lightning blade with passive silence effect rather than ice blade since the team needs additional damage. However, the team needs to pull-off the debuffs as quickly as possible while pressuring and silencing the opponent’s force archer. For team KOLOKOYS, no changes or adjustment on the gameplay since they need to pressure the force blader to avoid debuffs. If both teams successfully kill force archer and force blader, MugiwaraPirates will gain the advantage in the 4v4 situation due to its defense.
For the final round, team MugiwaraPirates chased force archer while the other team chased the force blader. The gladiator failed to defend and was beaten by the KOLOKOYS. The situation was in favor for the team KOLOKOYS in 3v5. Gladiator was successfully killed. In the end, it was a 2v5 situation. And once again team KOLOKOYS won the last round.
Game 3 Line-up: Team AlamMoYungMasakit: FS, FG, BL, GL, WA
Team KOLOKOYS: FA, FS, FG, WI, WA
For round 1 of game 3, team KOLOKOYS chased the blader, while the opponent slowly beat the force archer. This gameplay is based on whichever team breaks first the opponents’ shadow shield. Then the gladiator defended the blader even though there was no panic cry casted from the warrior. Gladiator was successfully killed right after the blader and then the force gunner and warrior. Given the situation, team KOLOKOYS won the first round in 5v1.
Team AMYM focuses more on a balanced draft pick while the team KOLOKOYS went for the defensive draft pick.
AMYM pressured the shadow shield of team KOLOKOYS. Minus one on the status of AMYM and they ran out of silence while the force archer was just escaping. Gladiator defended the blader however, it has no means to regen. Team KOLOKOYS continued to break off the shadow shield of the blader. Warrior was killed by the other team right after the blader and gladiator. The opponent also successfully killed the force gunner without any casualty from Team KOLOKOYS. The winner for this game 3 was team KOLOKOYS in a 5v1 situation.
Congratulations to KOLOKOYS Guild from the Draco server who won the championship title for the 5v5 Carnage Battle Royale. Aside from that, congratulations as well to the streamers who joined in the giveaways of chocolate cakes, chicken bucket and grocery vouchers.
CABAL’s 12th Anniversary celebration in Domination II: Online Party!
Cementing CABAL Online’s legacy, Domination II: Online Party capped off the 12th anniversary celebrations with a one-day event worthy of the No.1 MMORPG in the Philippines. Cheers to 12 amazing years in Nevareth! Look forward to even more action from PlayPark CABAL Online PH.
Unlike the usual on-ground celebration, CABAL celebrated its 12th anniversary last August 29, 2020 through an online party attended by CABALists wherever they may be in the world. Of course, the celebration came complete with 120.120.120 party giveaways given all throughout the program!
As the party began, Early Bird Awards were given to the first 120 lucky CABALists who were tuned in to the show. Chocolate cakes, buckets of chicken, and grocery vouchers were just some of the prizes CABALists enjoyed by simply watching the program live.
Best Guild of the Year – TeamShinobi
Best Streamer of the Year – Tikyo
Charitable Players of the Year – zLadyAnnCOPH & DoinkyKong
Couple of the Year – Mustard & ZaneDrop
Guild Master of the Year – EmperorLvAz
MVP/Hero of the Year – Jecht1
Villain of the Year – Kiersx27
Special Award (Influencer of the Year) – Dandiely
A CABAL tradition not to miss out, Mr. & Ms. Nevareth 2020 hosted a live Q&A of the Final 8 contestants. While many cheered for their bet, Aria, Megumi and Mayumi took turns in giving questions to each contestant because gaming skills and good looks must come with a great answer to win the Mr. & Ms. Nevareth 2020 crowns.
“I believe that my favorite number in electric fan is #1 because what is the essence of number 2 and 3 if you’re the only one that matters to me. In Tagalog, ‘Ikaw lang sapat na.”
Thank you for joining the 12th anniversary celebration of CABAL Online, CABALists! Here’s to more years of CABAL! We are grateful for your undying love and support! 💙